Wednesday, January 27, 2010

EmmaSpot-blogger-Jan/?/?/2010

BOOT KEY-P.E PLAY DATE

Play date time! Mom said so! Wow, there was alot of kids! Our firs game was spider tag. The spiders(taggers)ask aquestion, and when they say; 'go!'-well, you get what i mean.Jedi doge ball, and limbo(I dont how they called it 'jedi')!
Thats all for today!

3 comments:

  1. We liked your story about the turtles and will look forward to reading more of your thoughts and excursions as you continue your journey. Hugs and kisses for you and Maddie.
    Love Bumpa and Mammaw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. emma... fun to see and read your blog.... keep it up! Know your enjoying southern Florida with Nana and everyone..
    I miss you all .... What a wonderful experience for your family ... hugs auntie sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma...great job on this Blog!
    I enjoyed the visit to the Turtle Hospital
    with you...looking forward to hearing more
    as you get into the Bahamas!
    Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete