Friday, January 22, 2010

EmmaSpot-Blog Number One-Jan/fri/22/2010

ME
Hi, my name is Emma. Thanks for reading my blog. I will tell you in it about things i did. My creations will be be pictured on the top of the text, and i will tell you what they are. Some may be movies. Lets start at Boot Key.........

BOOT KEY
Boot Key dosent realy look like a boot. Huh. We docked at 6:05 p.m. (i think) and read at the marina house for a half an hour. That was yesterday, though. It was sooo rough on the way there, that me and my little sister, Maddie, had no school!!
At the dock, we made five freinds so far; Coline, Christian,Maria,Tiffani, and Kaya. (I realy dont remaember hard kids names, so dont blame me if the names are wrong!) Oz bonz hamirin' tounges, i'm having fun! Mom sayz were're staying for three weekz. We went to Sombraro Beach. Can't wait for more fun!
Done for today!

1 comment:

  1. Emma thank you for sharing all your adventures with us. I hope we can see you and your sister this summer in Maine again. I had lots of fun drawing and swimming with you at Andrea's party. I can't wait to hear more about what you and your family are doing.
    Your friend,
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete